Reactions To Kraft 's Presser Dropping the Fight.

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 27.7% at NE: 72.3%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
2020/2021 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread.
Replies:
Cancer part II (Go Fund Me Added)
Replies:
Asking for your support
Replies:
OT: A Note About Gwedd
Replies:
I Could Use Your Thoughts and Prayers
Replies:
OT: UK Pats Fan Suffering depression

Should Kraftt step down?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
You know what happens when you let one false accusation of cheating go unanswered, and accept an outlandish penalty. Now everyteam that has ever held a grudge will be able to get away with murder in terms of suggesting the patriots cheated.

This is an insult to an entire fanbase that would do anything for this team.

In Kraft deciding to accept the penalty, he has essentially sealed the history books on the patriots. Any question regarding legitimacy will be met with Spygate, and deflating footballs. Krafts lack of spine here disgusts me.

newenglandsports11

Practice Squad Player
What a disgrace to this franchise, fan base and players. At the end of the day, Kraft was bluffing and he let a glorified dictator/commissioner put him in his back pocket. So disappointed in this leadership; Jonathan and Robert don't have a backbone in their body.

Any chance James Orthwein could be resurrected? Because you can bet your *** he would show more spine than these two clowns.

Last edited:

JJC

I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
PatsFans.com Supporter
If it comes with an apology to Brady and dropping of the suspension, maybe he took a bullet for the QB. I could understand that. But I don't see that.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I was a rabid bruins fan, but when the officiating became so bad it loked like the league was fixed i left.

i was a big sox fan in the seventies till haywood sullivan screwed the contracts of three of its best players. So after 15 years or so I left.

I WAS a Pats fan since 1974, after watching how the NFL is now run and Kraft selling us, the team, and its qb out, I'M Done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.