Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 2.2% at NE: 97.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
There has never been a presidential nominee so anxious to avoid the media as Biden. His handlers know how senile he is, and it’s just a matter of time before he proves it by his own actions. That’s why they’re desperate to avoid debates. You can see the spin campaign got underway this week with all the “gee do we really need debates?” articles which all pretty much hit at the same time.
“Unlike Donald Trump, Joe Biden has accepted the commission’s invitation for three debates, and looks forward to holding Donald Trump accountable for the worst failure of presidential leadership in modern history.”
Trump campaign mum after aide confirms he’ll debate Biden 3 times

XLIX

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
“Unlike Donald Trump, Joe Biden has accepted the commission’s invitation for three debates, and looks forward to holding Donald Trump accountable for the worst failure of presidential leadership in modern history.”
Um, the article radically contradicts its own headline by stating:

Trump spokeswoman Erin Perrine appeared on Fox News and said the campaign has come to an agreement with the commission. “Yes, we have agreed with the debate commission,” Perrine said in response to a Fox interviewer’s question about whether there was a formal understanding to appear in the three televised confrontations with Biden.

Sure doesn't sound "mum" to me when they confirm on national TV their acceptance to the terms.

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Trump spokeswoman Erin Perrine appeared on Fox News and said the campaign has come to an agreement with the commission. “Yes, we have agreed with the debate commission,” Perrine said in response to a Fox interviewer’s question about whether there was a formal understanding to appear in the three televised confrontations with Biden.

Sure doesn't sound "mum" to me when they confirm on national TV their acceptance to the terms.
Mostly I was posting that to answer the question that people have been having about Biden not debating Trump.

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
PatsFans.com Supporter
I seriously doubt that the dems want to allow a debate to happen. Joe is Biden his time in the hope that he doesn't have to speak until after he's elected, if he is.

My question is this: Would any of you Biden supporters feel differently about him if he avoided debating Trump?
Biden has been in 29 debates in the last year. You can close the thread now.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I feel like this thread was started just to get the “Joe is Biden his time” joke front and center.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Great thread...needed a new one to repeat the same point you keep making in your other threads. I’m looking forward to the egg on face to all the Trumptards buying into FAKE NEWS about Biden’s mental state. He’ll be just as passable as Trump in a debate.

Meanwhile, keep hoping that people will change their vote over to Trump. It isn’t happening. You are totally oblivious to what’s happening. You’re talking about small concerns compared to a complete train wreck in the White House.
Always address content and never attack a poster.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think it is just talking points being pushed out to the legion of Trump to make them feel better about supporting the President. I think it is clear to anybody who is not fully entrenched in Trumpland that the President is not fit for office.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Um

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
You're feeling is wrong.

You have any feelings about a Trump-Biden debate?
I feel that Biden campaign has told the independent commission it agreed to 3 debates; and, no matter how many times the Trump spokesperson said it on Fox, the Trump campaign has yet to commit.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Watch out here comes the thread police, making judgments on people
What makes you believe it’s ok to attack a poster rather than respond to content?

Can you explain exactly what judgement I’ve made with that statement? No?...exactly what I thought

I’ll be annoying you until the end of time...but that would be on you, not me

being annoyed is a choice. For me, the more I’m attacked personally, the more points I accumulate

Last edited:

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Personally, a Biden-Trump debate is the first one I'd be interested to watch in a long time. Two senile, cantankerous old bastards yelling at each other on stage sounds like a fun time.

If Jorgensen somehow got invited, it'd be weird...but still entertaining.