SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Dolphins
Sun
Sep 13th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Pats Fan From Down Under

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by OzPat Fan, Jun 17, 2015.

1. OzPat Fan

OzPat Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +17
    Hi,

My name is Daniel, I am from Australia I have been a patriots supporter since 2006.

I started following the Pats after working at a summer camp in Portland, Maine. I fell in love with the area and the team.

That following season I moved to Vancouver and watching and cheering for the patriots got me through that rainy winter. After that disappointing loss to the colts in the playoffs I was hooked.

Now back in Australia, being a Pats and Brady fan has become an obsession (I think my wife maybe jealous). It has been a great roller coaster ride as a fan and awesome to finally see a super bowl win as a supporter.

I am so excited as this upcoming season I am hoping to purchase tickets to the Pats v Jets game in New England. As I will be in the area at this time.

That is my question, what is my best option of obtaining tickets to that game? I have seen tickets go on sale in June but have been told they are very limited. Can't wait. Go Pats Go.

Each year becomes more of an obession and a greater understanding of the game.