Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

supafly

Suddenly sad and Brady-less
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Mike Loyko‏ @NEPD_Loyko 1m1 minute ago
David Harris starting. The logic being.. no matter how bad he is in coverage, he can't possibly be worse than Elandon Roberts.

Very true
We may be looking at who will be the odd man out once the moves from IR-D are made. Most feel that it would be Harris, but maybe it ends up as Roberts if Harris actually shows anything.

primetime

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Football just sucks. It's all just totally subjective ******** from the officials. You have this totally crazy Rube Goldberg machine just to make it have some semblance of structure. It's not a good game, the NFL isn't a good product.

Feel like I'm just watching it because I'm supposed to at this point. It's just rote. I don't really enjoy it.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
There’s Steretore raining his queer little flags all over the field.

TB12TheGoat

In the Starting Line-Up
Football just sucks. It's all just totally subjective ******** from the officials. You have this totally crazy Rube Goldberg machine just to make it have some semblance of structure. It's not a good game, the NFL isn't a good product.

Feel like I'm just watching it because I'm supposed to at this point. It's just rote. I don't really enjoy it.
only watching because of Brady

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Will not be surprised to come back from commercial break with a flag on the ground.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
another technically correct call that had nothing to do with the result of the play and doesn't get called 90% of the time. Now we are 50 penalty yard in the first 7 minutes of the game. BTW- there was no reason to call the foul on Solder except that the Pats were moving the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.