Pick Results: LAS: 2.2% at NE: 97.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

vuudu

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I hope BB goes Morgan over Fromm....not impressed with Fromm arm strength
Have you seen BB's scouting report on QBs? Arm strength is not a priority for him. Does Fromm make good decisions? Is his timing, accuracy on point? If they are, BB will like him regardless of his arm strength.

Ras-IR Dowling

Jesus Espn just tore Eason apart. Character issues? Is he the real life version of Bo Callahan? Did any of his teammates attend his birthday party?

vuudu

2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Louis Riddick speculating about Pats trading for Brissett.
That was a lazy take. Brissett needs a different offense than we have now. Will be useless, he is not easily assimilated to match his strength.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
That was a lazy take. Brissett needs a different offense than we have now. Will be useless, he is not easily assimilated to match his strength.
I was surprised that Brissett wasn't the one cut when they signed Rivers... With the cap space he's taking up..

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Have you seen BB's scouting report on QBs? Arm strength is not a priority for him. Does Fromm make good decisions? Is his timing, accuracy on point? If they are, BB will like him regardless of his arm strength.
Fromm's getting the Brian Hoyer treatment.

patsrj

Practice Squad Player
Get the 5th and one of the 6th round picks and trade up for a wr.
Prouche and KJ hill seems to be the better fit (I didn't watch much of prouche besides highlights) but people-jones might have a higher ceiling.
With the other 6th get a kicker (just saw Morgan got picked in the 4th..way over drafted)

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
More on Williams to the 49ers.. Confirms what others have mentioned. That Staley is likely done..