Pick Results: ARZ: 53.5% at NE: 46.5%

Sun
Nov 29th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satchboogie3

In the Starting Line-Up
Thanks for the responses. I figured it was nothing, but they made it sound like some new revelation. I'm 100% past the 'butler thing' and have no problem believing it ultimately was the BB didn't think he was good enough (play sucked, sick, etc) to be on the field that Sunday.

Mods feels free to delete this. I have no intentions of rehashing old BS

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Still don’t agree with the benching but I’m a lot more over it a year later. He was rated pretty terrible this year btw. Number 57.

Love the secondary without him. Would of been a bad, bad signing and I defer to BB knows best.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
I can't wait to listen to this discussion on the sports hub 2-6 Monday.

cmasspatsfan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
That info is pretty circular no ?
SB tells MB he is not starting so MB jousts with SB and doesn't start.

I heard Logan Ryan on EEI this week say he doesn't know why MB didn't start, but he knew well before "The Big Game".
I heard that too, he said they wanted a bigger corner for the match up and Rowe really wasnt the problem.

Patstastic

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
This was brought up on WEEI the other day. If the Patriots win this game, does the Butler benching become somewhat of a footnote? Or will the "What if's" still linger on?

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
This was brought up on WEEI the other day. If the Patriots win this game, does the Butler benching become somewhat of a footnote? Or will the "What if's" still linger on?
Only if Rex Ryan had been the coach would it become a footnote.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Raise your hand if you don't miss this thread. :)

What's funny is that very recently (a week ago) I found an mp3 player of mine that had been lost for months. I started listening to what I had on there and there was a WEEI episode from right after the Super Bowl.

Still boggles my mind, but it was much easier listeneing to that episode now knowing we won the Super Bowl the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.