Pick Results: SF: 37.8% at NE: 62.2%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeb

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
If the reports are true, wtf.. Benching Butler for a quarter might make sense. Benching him for the whole game cost the Pats the superbowl. Used to be IBBIT. Not so sure anymore. Stupid ****ing decision if the reports are true.
LOL @mgteich Thank you for disagreeing with my post. Although I don't feel the need for added credibility, the credibility added by your disagreement is appreciated.

Boomer B

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
what?

seriously what?

what did pederson do that was miles better then what bb did? I think you might have been drinking the collinsworth juice a little bit too much. Both coaching staffs sucked tonight.

You f'n kidding me? Did Pederson bench one of his starting corners for no apparent reason? Did Pederson ask a slow strong safety to cover a fast WR 1 on 1? Did Pederson play a DB who routinely sucks over a starter who is one of the best tacklers on the team? Did Pederson decide to start the game with his best tall CB not playing on the other teams great tall WR? And then wait way to long to make the switch?

Pederson showed a ton of guts which ended up making the difference in the game. Those 2 Philly 4th down conversions won them the game. The guys got a huge set.

pwes

I can understand them not starting him if they saw something in warmups that made them uneasy but when your D is allowing scores on every single ****ing drive why not at least throw him in and see if something changes. It honestly couldn't have gone much worse even if he did suck but at least you did everything you could. But he's still apparently good enough to play on ST. This whole fiasco is just mind boggling.

cmasspatsfan

BB said it wasn't disciplinary, so who knows. Before I call the best coach in the NFL a **** up, I'll wait until more info comes out. He has more info than any of us, I know some are pissed we lost but BB deserves the benefit of the doubt.

SalemPats

I can understand them not starting him if they saw something in warmups that made them uneasy but when your D is allowing scores on every single ****ing drive why not at least throw him in and see if something changes. It honestly couldn't have gone much worse even if he did suck but at least you did everything you could. But he's still apparently good enough to play on ST. This whole fiasco is just mind boggling.

We are all stunned. that first drive Gilmore should have been on Jeffrey and Butler on Agolohor. This game could have been much different

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I will wait and see what happens with butler. Unless it's a felony or he assaulted BB then no reason for him not to play.
He just told mike reiss that the coaches gave up on him and that he believes the could have changed the game.
I think his time here is done. BB is great but like all of us, he has his flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.