Pick Results: ARZ: 53.7% at NE: 46.3%

Sun
Nov 29th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Don't f**k this up bildos, loss here and Pats are inside the top 10 for the 2021 draft. But i'm really more worried about next week. Sadly I think this defense vs that offense jest could still jest and lose 6-3.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
This is the most important game of the year. You win and beat the Jets next week and you're 4-4 and back in the divisional and WC hunts. You lose and you're 2-5 and IMO you have to become a seller at the trade deadline.

Seattle's secondary is awful. I could see them giving up a first for Gilmore. Tampa has OL issues, see what you can get for Thuney. I'd take a second. Maybe a team needs a slot receiver and you can get a 2nd or a 3rd for an Edelman rental. I know people will scoff at that value but people overpay for SB MVPs and he's been second only to Rice in the playoffs. And so on down the roster with a few exceptions.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Pats are going to play harder and better I think. ( iam just going on a limb based on the professionalism over the last 20 yrs thats all). But i dont know if it will be enough to win. The talent disparity esp on offensive will show. We need a few breaks fall our way to win. Ultimately we need to run the ball for 200 yrds to be close. Even the raiders game was close until we imposed our will on the ground.

italian pat patriot

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
This is the most important game of the year. You win and beat the Jets next week and you're 4-4 and back in the divisional and WC hunts. You lose and you're 2-5 and IMO you have to become a seller at the trade deadline.

Seattle's secondary is awful. I could see them giving up a first for Gilmore. Tampa has OL issues, see what you can get for Thuney. I'd take a second. Maybe a team needs a slot receiver and you can get a 2nd or a 3rd for an Edelman rental. I know people will scoff at that value but people overpay for SB MVPs and he's been second only to Rice in the playoffs. And so on down the roster with a few exceptions.
I agree on every point but not on Edelman...i think the offer could be in a 4th round pick range at best

But...let s win the next 2 Pats !

FreeTedWilliams

BB's tailor
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I just have a funny feeling that the Pats somehow win this game. Sure they are playing like crap, sure they can't throw, get open, or catch. But its something about the Bills and just when you think they are about to take the throne, Lucy pulls the ball our from them!

jmt57

Staff member
2 missed field goals and a TD called back due to a questionable penalty.

13 points left on the field right there that would have made it a 31-10 game.

Edit; forgot about the TE who fell down with no one touching him as he was running to the end zone hahaha. That’s another 7 points

LOL, that's some very creative math you have working there.

The "questionable" penalty led to a field goal, but by your logic that's another seven points rather than four.

The player who had to jump and reach for the pass, and the momentum led to a stumble, that resulted in a first down at the 20. Next: three plays, one yard. Yet those three plays were somehow not on the offense? The result was a missed field goal - and you are counting that as ten points.

Also, a 45 yard field goal outdoors is never a gimme, so I'm not convinced those three points should also be added, but hey - at least you're not counting that one twice.

GreenCow

Practice Squad Player
LOL, that's some very creative math you have working there.

The "questionable" penalty led to a field goal, but by your logic that's another seven points rather than four.

The player who had to jump and reach for the pass, and the momentum led to a stumble, that resulted in a first down at the 20. Next: three plays, one yard. Yet those three plays were somehow not on the offense? The result was a missed field goal - and you are counting that as ten points.

Also, a 45 yard field goal outdoors is never a gimme, so I'm not convinced those three points should also be added, but hey - at least you're not counting that one twice.

I apologize if I made it seem like I was counting any of the points.

I'm not one to ever think that points not on the board count for anything.

I was simply pointing out that the score is not always as it seems.

The Bills never punted that entire game. They never even got to a 4th down.

The only thing I really disagree with you on is the jumping resulting in stumbling. That was a 1 foot jump (maybe?). That's pretty routine in the NFL and he scores on that play 99% of the times under the same circumstances.

Wax Frog

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Sucky Pats beat Good Bills? It's happened before [OK, so I get crazy-nostalgic when I'm bored enough :p].

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Sucky Pats beat Good Bills? It's happened before [OK, so I get crazy-nostalgic when I'm bored enough :p].

Hugh Millen was better than Cam. There I said it!

cscirpoli

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Yes, it's a must win, but it's not going to happen.

This is probably the game when all of the Patriots fandom finally come crashing back down to reality and truly realize that we're just a middle-of-the-pack team now.

We had 20 great years, but the dynasty is over.
If we lose to the Bills, I don't think we even hit middle of the pack. We are a bottom tier team at that point and it's Tank for Trevor and the best receivers left in the draft.

UptownPatsFan

Standin' Pat

SEA gave both their ‘21/‘22 first rounders to the NYJ for Jamal Adams.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
If we lose we should seriously consider losing both jets game. That would give us a shot at the #1 pick. I don't know how you go about doing that though.

Of all the difficult tasks that have been put in front of the Pats, losing to this jete team once, let alone twice, would be the most difficult.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
In the past the Pats could go on a run at this point. But those teams had a QB that could pull that off. This Pats team doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.