Pick Results: LAS: 3.3% at NE: 96.7%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIpats88

In the Starting Line-Up
This is the dumbest **** I’ve read today. :rolleyes: Espn is dying and they’ll publish what they can for clicks.
yeah, the dynasty will break up because everyone wants to take credit for the dynasty? absolutely dumb.

Not to mention the fact that there was no way they could keep Jimmy G and Brady financially. they tried it and Jimmy wanted to play and wanted more $$. so they made a choice. they chose brady

Cramden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
[email protected] ESPN. Couldn't care less, even if there may be some truth to what they say. It's actually amazing that the Trio has coexisted without issues for as long as they have. The fact that they plan to promote it heavily is just a compliment to how far we've come as a franchise/fanbase. Pretty sure a Sullivan/Fairbanks/Grogan rift wouldn't have generated much interest.

blackglass3

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I sent this via Twitter. Do they read it? Maybe.

Dear @espn, @ESPNNFL , @SportsCenter @ESPNPublicEd: I look forward to tomorrow's muckraking of the @Patriots in your quest to gather clicks and $$. This is hopefully the last gasp we'll hear from your network before the inevitable shut down. Troll on, guys. I tuned out long ago.

Mainepatsfan54

Practice Squad Player
yeah, the dynasty will break up because everyone wants to take credit for the dynasty? absolutely dumb.

Not to mention the fact that there was no way they could keep Jimmy G and Brady financially. they tried it and Jimmy wanted to play and wanted more $$. so they made a choice. they chose brady
Sorry that just makes too much sense and doesn’t make a for a good click bait headline!

Gumby

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The guy who coined "We're on to Cincinnati" gives a flying F about:

A. Something that happened in the past.
B. And that is Something mediots are writing.

Yeah, I'll buy that. . . .

Is this Mortenson's next insider tip story???

Status
Not open for further replies.