SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jets
Mon
Oct 21st
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Stellar Performance
Another strong performance by the defense leads to points and played a key role as the Patriots improved to 6-0 Thursday night.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

New Profile Posts

1. patman52
    patman52 AndyJohnson
    I am not God by any means, I only want people in my life that feel the same way as I do. At work, If you don't share my values on lying and cheating and adultery, fine while at work we can be a business acquaintance,
    but we won't go for lunch or a beer after work. Same down at the VFW, we can work on the same projects without me buying you a beer or sitting next to you at the bar.
  2. captain insano
    captain insano SammyBlueCat
    i hope you are feeling well today sammy
    1. SammyBlueCat likes this.
    2. SammyBlueCat
      SammyBlueCat
      Thanks. Treatment will begin soon.
      Oct 7, 2019
  3. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    New Jake Bailey Fan
  4. Pape
    Pape TommyD4207
    lol, you disagree with what 20/20 means? its a vision/distance .... nevermind though, I see you are part of the bully-bunch on these boards. Not worth my time.
  5. moosekill
    moosekill Ian
    Thanks Ian! I was trying to be funny, oh my goodness, a bunch of negative nellies!
    1. Ian likes this.
    2. Ian
      Ian
      It was funny, and I'm going to open it back up and use it down the road when people get out of control and move their posts into it :)
      Oct 2, 2019
  6. dustcover
    dustcover patsrj
    The quote was pertaining to the finality of Gronk's football career. And the quote was one of the few lines uttered by any of the munchkins in the Wizard of Oz.
    When Dorothy's house fell on and killed the Wicked Witch of the East it was Meinhardt Raabe who uttered these famous lines of dialogue.
    1. patsrj
      patsrj
      I feel kind of dumb now that you said, because I didn't got the wizard of Oz reference.. Thanks for the explanation
      Oct 2, 2019
  7. dustcover
    dustcover Ice_Ice_Brady
    The quote was pertaining to the finality of Gronk's football career. And the quote was one of the few lines uttered by any of the munchkins in the Wizard of Oz.
    When Dorothy's house fell on and killed the Wicked Witch of the East it was Meinhardt Raabe who uttered these famous lines of dialogue.
  8. wyldhawk9
  9. wyldhawk9
    wyldhawk9
    I can't wait till the next game!
  10. WiltshireUKPat85
  11. YOUGOTMOSSED
    YOUGOTMOSSED
    As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn, The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
  12. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Autumn Winds
  13. rads2005
    rads2005 PlanB
    hey saw your post about being in PA and not being able to watch the Pats. Google "NFL Streams Reddit." or go to https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Very reliable and HD quality. the "buffstreams" links work great, at least so far.
    1. PlanB
      PlanB
      thanks! I'll try that next week
      Sep 15, 2019
  14. Pape
    Pape Ladypatsfan
    ive seen that avatar before... some dude was using it on a cowboys website to catfish people. lol, you doing the same thing here?
  15. KontradictioN
    KontradictioN
    @A Defiant Goose There is a guy in the gym walking on the treadmill with a camouflaged backpack. It’s making me irrationally angry.
    1. KontradictioN
      KontradictioN
      Update: he just finished his walk (that he could have done outside) and put on a cover as well. We get it, dude. You’re fishing for a “thank you for your service.” You will get none from me today, sir.
      Sep 10, 2019
    2. A Defiant Goose
      A Defiant Goose
      Try going to a community college. ****ing camo backpacks everywhere.
      Sep 10, 2019
  16. Ryan77
    Ryan77
    Canadian Invasion Sept. 22 Go Pats!
  17. The Brandon Five
    The Brandon Five
    With King on IR, we are down to only one "Brandon"
  18. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Ready for NFL 100th Season
  19. moosekill
    moosekill Family
    Jakob Johnson on practice squad I believe.
  20. JPPT1974
Search For Links: - CLOSE
For searches with multiple players
add commas (Ex: "Brady, Gronkowski")